Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Dont Care


I don't care that you don't love each other anymore.

I don't care that you might want to lunch at the Y now.

I don't care that you've packed up all her things in a little room like you think that will take away all the pain.

I don't care that you over compensate by telling me you love me 4000 times a day.

I don't care that your in denial thinking this wasn't happening.

I don't care about your new apartment or how nice your balcony is.

I don't care that you've both got depression at the same time.

I don't care that you keep changing your mind about whether you will get back together or not.

I don't care that I can't remember a whole week in my life when you were happy.

I don't care that you thought moving here would make you happy and fill a hole.

I don't care who started it or who is making it worse.

I don't care that he's sending you horrid messages.

I don't care that you think you can never see her face anymore.

I don't care that the thought of her sitting on the same chair that you are sitting on makes you want to reach into your chest and pull out your heart.

I don't care that you think he doesn't want to see you face anymore.


Add Image

All I care about is when you are both happy whether that's together or apart.
Ralphie....


No comments:

Post a Comment