Sunday, August 23, 2009

Food

Ok so as people who know me will tell you I have a pretty shit body. For those who don't I'll inform you. I'm lactose intolerant, I cant digest red meat properly, I cant eat to much fructose and I have the shittest ovaries ever made.

So pretty much from my tits down I don't work. I went for 11 years undiagnosed so I'm used to feeling sick all the time. Well this Saturday night I got that sick I thought I was going to die. My whole body shat its self not just tits down the whole thing.

So this morning being Sunday woke up and thought fuck it...... I'm going to fix myself.

I went food shopping today and bought everything I was allowed to eat, I'm cutting down on alcohol and regularly doing gym sessions. I even ordered a DVD Food Matters, which I will tell you about in a minute.

So i'm sorry to everyone in advance if I become a little boring over the next month or so but if I don't get my act together I may have a catheter and someone elses stomach in me before long.

I will document how i'm going let you know if i've been a good girl or have resumed my path of self destruction.

So I say good bye to my days of abuse and hello to healthiness.

Ralphie...

No comments:

Post a Comment