Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vicky Christina Barcelona




Usually I am not a big Woody Allan fan, but after sitting down on my op shop couch with a blanket and some munchies I was pleasantly suprised by how much I enjoyed Vicky Christina Barcelona.






The plot line goes something like: 2 friends travel to you guessed it Barcelona



: 1 a free spirit beauty freedom and love type (Johansson)other slightly up tight getting married for convienance type ( Hall)



: both meet a why not (worst and best type of male) Barcelonian who takes them on a wild trip through the countryside and makes them both melt.



: In creeps crazy volitile wife (Cruz)



: and vola threesomes lesbian romps and a tale of trying to find the perfect relationship that suits you.


There is also a well used monotoned voice over, beautiful scenery and a cast that honestly I would love to frollock all over Barcelona with.
Ralphie...





No comments:

Post a Comment