Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Choices

I think I'm just going to try and make good choices daily. Instead of saying I'm going on a diet or i have to exercise 5 times this week I'm just going to make a conscious effort on that day to make a good choice and eat well and do exercise. But not just in the health aspect of my life everywhere. If i want to tell someone i love them just say it and not have to worry oh no now i have to say it all the time. If i want to change my career not think oh no i have to hand out all these resumes and go for interviews and study. Look how many assignments I'll have to do in a year and how much time everything will take up in the long run. If i just decide to do something good that day and not think about what i have to do the next day, the next week, the next month it doesn't seem so intimidating.

If you just think of tomorrow it all doesn't seem so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment